First, I would like to thank Kibbygirl at http://thefrugaldollhouseaddict.blogspot.com for this award! I have known her since I started blogging and she is the sweetest gal ever!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Seven things you may not know about me:
1. I was a floral designer for 20 years. Some days I miss it, but most days I am so happy to have a different life now.
2. My husband is 14 years older than I am.
3. I have struggled with food my entire life. I can do really good for awhile, but when I feel life is spinning out of my control I always seem to turn to sugar and I often eat too much of it. It's an extremely hard cycle to break or get under control.
4. A lot of my family has died of cancer and so when I got skin cancer a year and a half ago I freaked out. I honestly did not know that they could completely remove it and I would be healthy and fine. I am much more involved in my personal health now.
5 .I love, love, love to read, but I don't read often because I will ignore everything else in life until the book is finished. My house will fall down around me if it is a series!
6. I always have at least 15-20 projects that are started but not finished. For some reason this is the way I seem to work best- I think I have a short attention span. Sometimes I can finish 3 or 4 at the same time and then I tend to think I rock :) (even though they were half finished so that's technically cheating)
7. I am horrible at math. When I went to take the assesment test for school I was perfect in reading and english, but very below average on math. I don't know why, but number confuse me. This is probably why I struggle so hard with building dollhouse furniture and making things true to scale. I hope school will change this for me.
Whew- that was a bit hard this morning! Now I need to pass this along- which I hate. I always think there are too many blogs that deserve this award and I feel so limited. I have seen this award floating around, so I am going to see if I can find some people that have not recieved it.
1. Jessie at http://beyondbaffled.blogspot.com/ Jessie writes the cutest stories to go along with her posts about her dolls Miss Kitty, Sophie and Olive and their progress on building Miss Kitty's saloon. Jessie makes a lot of her own minis too and is very creative :)
Ara has 2 of the cutest themed dollhouse blogs ever and she makes incredible dollhouse furniture. Some of the minis she has created and gifted to others takes my breath away.
3. Dale from http://dalesdreams.blogspot.com/ Dale makes incredible dollhouse miniatures and I love to visit her blog to see what she has been up to lately.
4. Eva from http://prunellascreation.blogspot.com Eva is an artist that works in lots of different mediums. I am always excited to see what she has been creating and I love her stories more than I could ever say. Creativity spills from her.
5. Patricia from http://papillonbleuuk.blogspot.com Patricia makes the most magical little dolls and fabulous mini food in all scales. Visiting her blog is like a wonderful dream you never want to wake up from. Somedays I wish I could just live in her dollies world.
6. Feef from http://feefillustration.blogspot.com Amazing talent at this blog. Beautiful illlustrations that make my day brighter every time a new one is posted.
7. Laura from http://sunshineshangout.blogspot.com Laura does video blogs- so creative! I love to see her happy face telling me about what is up in her life and I treasure her for the way she always seems able to make me laugh. Cannot have enough friends that make you happy.
I could name so many more- every blog I follow is outstanding!