Friday, October 9, 2009

Award!!






I have received an award from my lovely, kind and funny friend Laura at http://sunshineshangout.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I think that a lot of people that I read have this award, so I pass this award on to everyone out there that I comment on- I love all of your blogs and I can't imagine how boring my life would be without  blogging friends:)

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Congratulations, Kim! You deserve it!

Dani said...

Indeed, congrats !!..and yes the blogs make your life more special...i got the same...enjoy it so much to read them !! and making new friends !! xx Dani

Kim said...

Thank you Claudia and Dani! I aim to learn some new blog tricks in the cold winter months- I don't even understand how to get a free fancy background! I am going to tackle it this winter though :) You both deserve to have this award also!