Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Welcome!!

I have a couple of new followers to welcome today. I think I need a pretty picture for my welcome posts- that will be on my to-do list for this weekend.

First- welcome to Mary at http://widdlehinges.blogspot.com/

Mary is working on her first dollhouse- although she has also been working on an old china cabinet that she stores her minis in at the moment. I would love to see that cabinet Mary! Mary has bought The Laurel dollhouse and is lucky enough to share working on it with her grand-daughter April. What great memories they will be making. Mary has also played with polymer clay more than I have (so far-I'm going to be carving out some time to try my hand at some treats soon I hope) and her results with the clay are fabulous! There is some great miniature eye candy over at her blog so please check her out and say hello!

I also would like to welcome Lyndsey from http://lyndsey-limitedadditions.blogspot.com/

Lyndsey is very new to blogging and I think she needs some friends- so please, please welcome her as wonderfully as you have all welcomed me. I had so much help from everyone when I started and it was such an amazing experience.
Lyndsey is working on a dollhouse to reflect Princess Diana's home in the 2000's as if she were still alive. What an amazing and fabulous idea! I really look forward to watching her progress on her dream dollhouse. Lyndsey also creates dresses and room boxes in 1/12 scale, and also custom work for interiors- I think. I don't think she is meaning real life scale interiors. Welcome to blogging Lyndsey- very nice to meet you!

Thank you for visiting me ladies!!!

4 comments:

Begoña said...

thank you very much for your sweet welcome to the blogosphere!!Now we are blog pals!

Papillon Bleu said...

Yes indeed, blogging is a nice way to make friends!

Mary said...

Hi Kim. Thank you for such a warm welcome and lovely comments about my projects. I look forward to meeting new followers very much. So please feel free to drop by and add me to your list everyone!! :)
I hope to get some more work done on the cabinet before I post any more pictures of it. My son wants to refinish it for me, but he became swamped with refinishing contracts over the summer and on through this fall so won't able to get started as yet. He's looking forward to seeing it down to bare wood I've been itching to get started on it, that's for sure!! In the meantime though, I'm loving working on the Laurel with April. Her dad just bought her a play scale house for, which will be another project for us to have fun with.
I'm looking forward to following your projects as well, and will be looking forward to seeing your clay creations too.
Mary

sunshine said...

Hi Kim!
Just popping in to say "Hi" and give you a hug.
I swear! I'm mailing your card today...lol! It's a cute one! :)

Love you, have a wonderful weekend!!
((Hugs))
Laura