Thursday, September 17, 2009

Welcome!

I would like to welcome a new follower today- Maite from
http://miniaturista-minisypx.blogspot.com/

Maite is from Spain and also loves dollhouse miniatures. She has some beautiful minis- and is building the most incredible house. It is huge! I am very jealous :) Maite is also excellent at dollhouse needlepoint- something I am slowly working my way at improving in. There is really so many beautiful pictures on her blog of her work- if you have time you should go take a look. I spent quite a bit of time drooling at her blog. Thank you for visiting me Maite!!! I am very happy to meet you :)

3 comments:

The Carolina Quilter said...

Thank you--I'm now following her blog!

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds

Claudia said...

I love reading your posts about new followers - they are always informative and my mini world is expanded!

Thank you so much for your supportive comment today, Kim. You are the best.

Papillon Bleu said...

I am incredibly amazed by the number of followers you've got Kim!
You're a very popular blogger!
Like to hear from them too. It is so sweet to take time to write about everybody!