Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome!!

I have a new follower to welcome today! I would like to welcome Jody from http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com/ and http://carolinaquilter.blogspot.com

Jody is an excellent seamstress- I love the quilt she did for her church- and in a week no less! Exquisite! On Jody's other blog is her obsession for miniatures- it looks like she is building a dollhouse for her daughter Joanna, as well as a garden shed that I love! I also love to look at the pictures of Jody's home and life- especially the hay baling. I love hay bales so much- do you think I was a farmer in a past life? Every time I see my neighbors cows out in the fields or the hay bales it just brings a smile to my face. Thank you for reading Jody!!

3 comments:

kathi said...

Jody tagged me for the 4th photo challenge and now I'm passing it on to you!
Come over to my blog to see what to do!

http://beautifulminiblessings.blogspot.com/

Kathi

The Carolina Quilter said...

Oh, my goodness! How very wonderful to receive such a warm welcome! I am much better at quilting and sewing than mini's and feel like quite the amateur among all of you miniature artisans in this blog ring of our's but I do love miniatures and seeing all of everyone's crations! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the warm welcome. It comes on a day I am down as school registration is today. I guess because it heralds the end of another summer and the beginning of the unknown (will they get a good teacher/ will they have a good year?, etc.) and with one a sophomore in college, one a high school senior and one starting fifth grade, I have plenty of worries swirling in my head at any given moment! So this warm welcome could not have come at a better time!

Jody
http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Jody,
I am so glad that I could help make your day a bit better. I am pretty amateur in mini's too- but have been learning so much from the blogging community. I can understand the nervousness and disappointment of another school year starting. I do not have children- but I am going to start taking classes at the community college this year and the closer it gets the more nervous and intimidated I feel. I have not been to school in 20 years! I hope your day is lovely, despite the worries. I am so glad to meet you!