Monday, August 31, 2009

good intentions



I had really good intentions for doing a blog post this weekend, but life just moves too fast sometimes. I received the most wonderful package on friday from my friend Eva at http://prunellascreation.blogspot.com/

Eva is an excellent artist and creates all different types of work. Drawing, fiber creations, paintings, jewelry and my favorite- stories and writing. Eva created an incredible box with a drawing/painting of the oak genie with a story to accompany it

http://prunellascreation.blogspot.com/2009/07/last-post-before-vacationthe-oak-and.html

and I was lucky enough to purchase the box from her. I am so pleased to have a part of Eva in my home, and I have pictures of the box in it's spot on my small buffet type table in the dining room. I love it so much Eva and I cannot say thank you enough. I have printed the story to store inside the box, so that I may always have a little magic in my life.

6 comments:

sunshine said...

It's so beautiful! Lucky you. :)
It looks perfect there on the buffet.
((Hugs))
Laura

Ara said...

Lovely box Kim! I love stories that go with objects as well. It make the tour of anyones house really really fun! -ara

Tallulah~Belle said...

That is gorgeous....what wonderful workmanship.

Dani said...

wauw that's beautiful Kim...can believe that you were very happy to have that in your house...real magic xx

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

Dear Kim, How nice to see the genie in your house! I bet he really feels at home.
I am so happy and honoured you like the box.
Take care
Hugs,
Eva

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

PS: thanks for all the nice things you said about me! You have magic in you!