Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dollhouse Truffles from Karin!



I just received a couple of little dollhouse boxes of truffles from Karin at Mini Ramblings and Musings. It was a wonderful surprise from this post http://orrlakemusings.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-first-sale.html --Karin gave away a prize to the first 2 people to comment on her post! I chose to receive a little box of truffles and Karin sent me 2!! I have pictures of them in my flower shop dollhouse. You can barely see the one box- it is on the front counter being purchased with a bouquet of roses. The second box is on a shelf in the shop. Thank you Karin- they are wonderful and I love them!!!!

4 comments:

Mellz said...

sweet!

Dani said...

How beautiful...i love it..hugs back from me ;)

sunshine said...

Mmmm... I'm going to ask a silly question and I know, that I already know the answer but I still have to ask.... are they edible? LOL
((Hugs))
Laura

The Carolina Quilter said...

Beautiful! Love your scene. I've got to go over and visit her! It's amazing how many mini bloggers I learn about daily through others' blogs.

Jody
http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com/