Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Challenge


I have been tagged by Kathi over at http://beautifulminiblessings.blogspot.com/ for the photo challenge. Here are the rules:


1 Open the 4th file where you store your photos
2 Pick out the 4th photo and publish it to your blog
3 Explain a bit about it
4 Pass this challenge to 4 other blogs

I had to cheat a bit because the 4th photo of my 4th file is of my niece and I do not have permission to post her picture on the internet. I chose this picture-which was the 5th. This is my hubby working on a large hole in my living room wall. If he knew I posted this he probably would not be too pleased :) A friend gave us a gorgeous glass door for free and somehow I convinced him that a door to the backyard would be a good idea, since the door was free. I was right- we use this door all the time and since our front yard is full sun, but the backyard is shaded we tend to sit out back more when we are relaxing.

I pass this on to my friend Laura- and since I have seen this challenge on so many other blogs I will say that if you have not done this challenge yet and would like to play along then I tag you also.

3 comments:

sunshine said...

It is done.... LOL

kathi said...

Looks like a beautiful yard to see from your new back door!

Dani said...

good idea that door !!...so you can see your beautiful garden !! xx