Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Light Award


I received this award from Doreen at http://doreensminiatures.blogspot.com/

Thank you Doreen!!!

I have received this award before, but I don't mind answering and accepting it again because I think it is a great award. I am supposed to complete the sentence "I am light and I want to illuminate..." and then choose other blogs to give this to.

I am light and I want to illuminate everyone that works so hard and selflessly to combat cancer. This is to include the nurses ,doctors and caregivers. The people that do fundraisers or the neighbor that takes a home cooked meal to a family struggling with this disease. A friend that laughs and cries with you if you have cancer. The scientists looking for a cure. I know lots of people will be touched at some point in their life by cancer- either themselves or someone they know and love. I would like to illuminate the strength and love it takes to battle this disease. I hope that someday there will be a cure for all forms of cancer.

I have already given this award out to several blogs so I will pass this along to anyone that likes this question as much as I do. If you feel like answering this question on your blog then I pass this award on to you.

4 comments:

sunshine said...

I'm having a difficult time with my mother in law right now. She's having chemo and doing all kinds of stupid things that are driving me nuts!
You've reminded me that it's not about me. Thanks because she might have died and it would have been from the cancer. ;)
Love you,
Laura

Jill said...

What a great way to end that sentence! I loved that!

sunshine said...

my last sentence should read... "she might have died and it WOULDN'T have been from the cancer..... sheesh. I really need to check before I send...

Kim said...

Laura- I knew what you meant :) Hang in there- remember that she is probably riding an emotional roller coaster. I know you and I know you do your best to help her- you are one of the people I am talking about illuminating :)