Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter!!!

I am so excited because somehow I have talked my hubby into going to see Harry Potter tonight! My husband does not like to go to the movies. He was in a car accident quite awhile ago and sitting that long in those theater chairs makes him ache. He knows how disappointed I was last year when they postponed the date so he agreed to go with me tonight! I don't think I could bear to wait for it to come out on dvd! Not only that, but we are going to dinner first! Like a date! We don't get out too much so this is a big deal to me :) I also made my first payment on my class for fall semester and I am sooo excited about that. They finally posted how much I owe and I am confident I will have it paid off before the due date. Whew! I need to find out about any aid or loans I am eligible for next semester. I was too late this semester- but I can see that if I take more than one class I am going to need some extra time to pay that off. Anyhow- had to share my good news today here!

12 comments:

Ara said...

Exciting!! Enjoy the movie... I haven't seen it yet but my husband hates the lines for movies so we usually go a couple weekends after opening weekend! -ara

rosanna said...

Have a great time! Hugs Rosanna

sunshine said...

I'm going next Tuesday to see H.P. You'll have to let me know what it's like!!!
Have a great time with your husband. You deserve it!
Wheeeeeeee! Harry Potter!!!!!
(hugs)
Laura

Mary said...

Have a fun date with your husband! I won't be seeing the HP film until the weekend...can't wait. I'm crossing my fingers that there'll be more shots of Quality Quidditch Supplies so I have some photos to model my dollhouse on.

Jill said...

I'm so envious that you get to go tonight! I'm going to try to see it this weekend. Have a great time on your date!

MiniKat said...

I just got back from seeing the last showing tonight. It didn't end until after 1 am! How did you like it?

Debbie said...

Hope you have a great time Kim. I can't wait to go and see the film..x

Dani said...

I love Harry Potter too, have all the books and have read them all ;)...did you get any interresting mail lately ?? ;) xx Dani

Katie said...

I am one of those people that will have to wait till it comes out on DVD! I'm so glad you 2 are going out on a date!!! How sweet is that!!:)

Congrats on making that first payment!! Fall will be here before you know it! :)
Katie

Tallulah~Belle said...

Hope you had a fun date with hubby :-)

Glad you are sorted in the finance dept for school...hopefully you can get some decent aid next term.

School is so expensive over here.

sunshine said...

Wellllllll?????
Sheesh!
(((Hugs)))
Laura

Kim said...

Thank you for the well wishes everyone! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the movie- but I love them all. I think I have always wished we lived in a world of magic :) I won't talk about the movie since I know there are people that still have not seen it- but I will say that I cannot wait for it to come out on dvd so I can watch it again!

Dani- I did get your postcard! I forgot to post- it is so cute! I have not had any mail from you since the postcard-did you send a second letter? Did you get my package yet?