Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome

I have a new follower I would like to welcome this morning. Please pay a visit to Sandy. Sandy has two blogs:

http://hervintagestage.blogspot.com
/

http://artistsgypsysandkings.blogspot.com/

Sandy is a mixed media artist. She has some beautiful ATC (artist trading cards- which are the size of baseball cards, but original handmade works of art) and does some gorgeous painting as well. Her other blog is full of amazing vintage photos of family, as well as current family photos. I love to see vintage family pictures- sometimes I wish I could travel back to the time they were taken! Thank you for reading Sandy!!


I accomplished completely nothing this last weekend, unless you count the 1/2 hour of weeding I forced myself to do sunday night when I got home after all of my partying ways! My ant present topper was a great hit with the bride- she absolutely loved it! I was so tired by sunday though- I have to admit that I was never, ever so happy to see a wedding shower come to an end. Tonight I catch up on housework and more weeding in the garden- hopefully I will have some time for actually creating something by wednesday. Happy Monday to all!!!

9 comments:

Sandy said...

How nice of you to put me on a post! I thank you! Sandy

sunshine said...

Welcome Sandy!
I'm glad that everyone loved the Ant Topper! It was too cute. I would have had to have beaten some people up if they didn't LOVE it!
Tee Hee...
Hope that you're feeling more rested and re-energized today!
((Hugs))
Laura

Kim said...

Laura,
You are not going to believe this- but rest is not in my future I guess. My sister just had her baby and I promised I would drive down to see this one right away (I missed her first one at the hospital) so I am hopping in my car after work and driving 2 hours to oooh and ahhh at a new baby niece. At least it's for cuteness and baby goodness- I just am not looking forward to 4 more hours in a car!!

Tallulah~Belle said...

Ooohh have fun with your sister and niece.

I knew your friends would love the ants...they were fab.

Doreen said...

I knew she would love the topper. Did you get my message about the mini book draw? If you e-mail your address to me, I will send you one.

Caseymini said...

Kim, you have an award waiting for you at my blog. Please come and pick it up.

sunshine said...

Hey Sweet Thing!
Haven't seen you around too much. (I know ,I know.. you WERE at my blog on Wednesday!) Still...
Hmmm...
Get in touch soon! I worry when I don't hear from you.
((Big Hugs))
Laura
P.S. Have a Happy 4th of July weekend!

Doreen said...

Kim - there is an award waiting for you over on my blog.

michele said...

Love the spider cake topper in your last post! Your work is really fabulous.

If you haven’t had a chance to check out my blog recently, I wanted to let all my followers know that I’m embarking on a new challenge.

Extremely Crafty is calling all crafters to unite against childhood cancer as part of our Craft Against Cancer challenge for the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.

Help by doing what you love – crafting and we would love to tell the world about your efforts. We’ll post on our Fundraiser page your photo and link back to your blog or website.

Read more at http://www.extremelycrafty.co.uk/Craft4cancer.html

Best wishes! Michele x