Monday, June 22, 2009

Award!!


I have been giving an award from Mary at http://mizmaryminis.blogspot.com/

I am supposed to complete the sentence "I am light and I want to illuminate..." and then choose other blogs to give this to. This was a hard award to receive- I have seen some excellent answers to this statement too. This is how I chose to finish...

I am light and I want to illuminate all of the hard working, self-sacrificing and love filled Mom's in the world- mine right up there at the top. I would not be the person I am today if I did not have my Mom's guidance, her love, her support and her ear to listen to my problems- no matter the time of day or night. There have been many times in my life I don't know if I would have made it without my Mom there to help me. If you are a Mother or if you have a wonderful Mom- I would like to illuminate you in a bright spot light and say a big thank you from all of us children.

Now, I have some blogs that I do not think have received this award that I would like to pass this on to:

First, my good friend Laura from http://sunshineshangout.blogspot.com/
Laura is one of those great Mom's I am talking about and she is a great friend too. I am thankful the blogging world allowed us to know each other and she illuminates my life a lot!

Next, Doreen at http://doreensminiatures.blogspot.com
Doreen has been so kind and helpful to me since I started blogging and she has some wonderful gardens around her home so I feel a special "gardening" connection with her.

Jessie at http://beyondbaffled.blogspot.com/ also deserves this award. Jessie has also been so kind to me since I started blogging and Jessie illuminates the world already because she recycles and even gets her boyfriend and friends to recycle too!

Last, Tiffany at http://minimischief.blogspot.com/
I think that Tiffany's quest to learn more and improve upon her talents, be they minis, drawing or painting is very illuminating. I also love her sense of humor and I love her even more now that I know she is a fellow book addict.

Pretty much every blog I read deserves this award. Everyone I have met through blogging so far has been so kind and helpful to me.

4 comments:

Mary said...

It's well deserved, Kim!

I love how you completed the thought.

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Kim! We have such similr interests it's getting a little scary. Fun scary, though. :)

sunshine said...

Congratulations Kim!
Thanks so much for your kind, kind words. You made me cry!!
You're a sweetheart! I'll do a blog about this, this afternoon.
It's the last week of school for my kids and life has been CRAZY! Sorry I haven't been around much. It will be better soon... I promise. LOL
((BigHugs))
Laura

beyondbaffled said...

Thanks again - I'll get caught up one day!