Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WELCOME!!

I have some new followers- I hope that I am listing the correct people- I apologize if I am messing things up in my brain!

First, I think that Tiffany from http://minimischief.blogspot.com/ is a new follower. If I messed this up Tiffany I am so sorry! Tiffany is a wonderful gal that is so funny, helpful and loves dollhouse minis. I love to read her blog- she often brings a smile to my face. Please go check her blog out :)

next we have K. Arthur at http://dollhouseminiatureart.blogspot.com/ She creates dollhouse minis- beautiful paintings for your dollhouse that she sells on ebay. It looks like she also collects hitty dolls- I have always loved and wanted a hitty doll but I have too many hobbies and so decided that I could not be starting a new collection. She also has a very interesting dollhouse she just purchased and I am anxious to see what she does with it. I love it. Go to her blog and take a look.

Thank you for visiting my blog!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Kim! How's the stitching coming?