Tiffany over at http://minimischief.blogspot.com has tagged me. Here are the details:
The tag asks you to name six unimportant things that make you happy......Things that make me happy aren't unimportant. Then you have to pass it on to six other people and they have to do the same thing to six others, on to infinity........
There are so many things that make me happy, and like Tiffany says- if it makes you happy how in the world can it be unimportant. A day with smiles beats a day of frowns every time.
1. Friends and family. Where would any of us be without good friends and family to listen to us, celebrate with us, cry with us and laugh with us.
2. Here is a silly one- my ipod. I love music and my hubby really doesn't. I love that I can just load my ipod up with all the different types of music that I like and listen whenever I like without bothering him with my weird music choices :)
3. Chocolate. If I am having a bad day chocolate is the first thing I seem to think of to make it better. Yes, I really am ruled by my stomach.
4. Art supplies and books. Two things I am more than just a little addicted to- in addition to chocolate.
5. My garden and nature- although if you ask me, this is a really important one in my book. Sometimes I wonder how time can fly by so fast when I am in my garden. Eight hours seems like eight minutes out there to me.
6. These things always make me so happy and make me smile anytime I see them: pumpkins, oak leaves and acorns. I love, love, love, love them.
Now to tag 6 people, which is always hard for me- who to choose?
1. Eva at http://prunellascreation.blogspot.com
2. K. Arthur at http://dollhouseminiatureart.blogspot.com
3. Debi at http://withheartwideopen.blogspot.com
4. Felicity at http://minivintagehome.blogspot.com/
5. Kat at http://minikatslittlethoughts.blogspot.com
6. Doreen at http://doreensminiatures.blogspot.com
If you would like to play ladies then I tag you :)
I am looking forward to being able to work on some stuff this weekend so hopefully I will have more interesting posts next week. For some reason working 2 jobs last week really messed up my whole schedule. I have been trying to catch up on everything- laundry, cleaning the fridge, vacuuming, etc. I cannot believe that I can get so behind just from one week! I am just about caught up and I think I still have some energy, so this weekend I am devoting that energy to "me" time. I can hardly wait. Hope everyone else has a great weekend too :)
6 hours ago