Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome New Follower and an award!!

I wanted to welcome a new follower today! Please welcome Rachel from http://senamena.blogspot.com/ !! She loves miniatures also- she is creating her grandparents kitchen in miniature and I am loving being along for the journey. Please take time to visit her blog- she has some of the cabinets made and they look amazing! Thank you for following me Rachel!

I also have received the "I Love Your Art Award" from Tallulah-Belle! Thank you so much- I am so glad that others like to read what I have to say. Seven things that I love....aside from my family.

1. My hands. Silly, but I thank God often for my hands that allow me to create and express myself.

2. My home and my job that allows me to heat it and maintain it and pay it off.

3. Rain. I love, love, love the rain.

4. My garden and all the creatures that I share it with.

5. Books. I will be sad if we ever go all computerized. I love the smell of books. I love to feel their pages. I love the stories they contain that fuel my imagination.

6. Miniatures!!! I am fascinated by all things mini!

7. Autumn. I love anything to do with the fall season. The colors, the leaves, the pumpkins, acorns, sweaters, bonfires, carmel apples.... I could go on and on.


I am still so new to the blogging world that I think I need to get to know some of you better before I go taggin willy nilly......so let me say that this award applies to every blog that I follow and if you would like to post this on your blog then I tag you!

No comments: