Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring cleaning


I spent the weekend cleaning. Spring is coming and I want to get my house in order so that I can spend my time more wisely outside in the garden. Usually in the summer I come home from work, put on my "outdoor" clothes and head to the garden until about 8 or 9 pm. I love my garden so much. This lasts until August- when it is way too hot for me to be out there in the sun. I don't mix well with too much sun. In August I usually work in the garden very early in the morning before work and later in the evening as the sun is starting to set. I can feel the soil in my hands already. Oh well, back to the cleaning. I spent the weekend cleaning and this weekend I also managed to move my collection of little chairs of all sizes to the wall in my library room. How good it feels to get things accomplished. I started working on my little cakes to go into the smaller cake plates, but I did not get far-so no pictures of that for now.

3 comments:

MonkAre said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreRee Bali ***sdfzbvgdfx

Doreen said...

What a neat collection! I love it. And what a great way to display it.

sunshine said...

My favorites are the two on the top left. The one with the sunflowers is my fave, closely followed by the "Star Light Star Bright" chair.
They are all adorable!
Good for you. Getting so much accomplished feels good, doesn't it?!
I'm looking forward to gardening as well. I used to have a big vegetable garden but with 4 kids it eventually became a pool. :(
I still have my flower beds though!!!!
((hugs))
Laura