Friday, April 17, 2009

I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE





Yesterday I was so excited when I arrived home from work. My package from Jayne at http://tallulahbelleoriginals.blogspot.com/ was waiting for me. I don't think I was even out of the car before I was trying to get into it. (hubby was driving and handed me the box from the mailbox) I was the lucky person to be able to purchase her geranium and ivy planter that she just created. When I first was drooling over Jayne's work I really wanted one of her geraniums to hang by the front door to my flower shop so I was amazed that I was able to buy one so quickly! I cannot even tell you how much I love this piece of artwork. It is truly artwork. To look at this tiny plant and realize that someone lovingly made it out of paper and lovingly painted each leaf and constructed each vine and each flower- my head spins. This is the first time I have purchased a mini made by an artist, but I do not think it will be my last. I cannot say thank you enough to Jayne and I really hope she can tell how much I adore it. I took pictures, but even using the close up button on my camera does not get a good picture and you cannot tell how amazing this piece really is. I wish you could all come to my house and look at it in person. I was already in love with my dollhouse, but if it is possible I am even more in love with my dollhouse now. Jayne's artwork has every recommendation I can possibly give. Outstanding!
Now that I have gushed on and on, I almost forgot to tell you about the extra goodies Jayne sent to me. She also included an adorable little cat(made by Brenda) and a broken flower pot that the cat tipped over. I have it in the design room right now, but I did not spread the extra soil Jayne sent me around the pot yet because I need to think about whether or not it is going to stay there. Rose and Hans are trying to come up with a name for their new cat right now- good thing she is cute because she is kind of naughty. Rose is in love with her though, so she is still allowed in the flower shop. Hans says no cats in his bakery- he doesn't want customers eating cat hair!

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart Jayne- I really love it and I will treasure it always. Every time I look at it I smile.

6 comments:

sunshine said...

I love it! That flower pot is too cute. The cat with the broken pot is hilarious. I love it. Such attention to detail. I had no idea that this stuff was even going on until I stumbled upon your blog!
Lucky for me I did. :)
Enjoy your house! Did they come up with a name for the cat yet?
((Hugs))
laura

Debbie said...

Kim the plant looks wonderful hanging outside your shop. Jayne's workis totally amazing.The little cat looks very at home.

Tallulah~Belle said...

Wooohooo...I am so glad it arrived safely.

I am so glad you liked it and very pleased you got it. So many people wanted it but you were the first :-)

It makes me so happy when my flowers end up in good homes and are loved....thank you.

moti said...

Hi, I love it!!!!!!!, so cute!!!
congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Eli

Sans said...

It is as if the hook outside your flowershop was made specially for the geraniums.

Debi Minter from WY said...

OH! This is just beautiful. What a darling place. I wish I lived there!
HuGGs!
Debi