Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day!!!






I wish the winter wonderland I woke up to this morning was an april fools joke, but it's not. It is, however, incredibly beautiful and they say the temps should be in the forties at the end of this week and going into next week, so it will not be here long. It is a heavy wet snow and it has coated everything. The trees are all white- I told my husband that it looks like something out of a movie. I have not been feeling the best the last couple of days so I have not been up to much. Cleaning the house a bit after work and watching tv while I do some hand sewing. Not a lot to share. Unfortunately, when we are this close to spring and the weather turns from warm back to cold I think I get a little bummed out. I am thinking that my energy will probably return as the warm weather returns- or at least as the sun returns.

Here are some pictures from my garden and yard this morning and a picture of my bathroom floor. The new tiles look much better against the wood walls in my bathroom.

3 comments:

sunshine said...

Love the tiles on the bathroom floor. I just painted in our upstairs washroom yesterday. We need a new floor in there too though.
The snow looks beautiful. I'm sooooo very glad that it's you and not me that has it! LOL
We had a light dusting on Monday morning and I was very angry! It's raining here today and is very, very dismal..... come on sunshine!!!!!
(((Hugs)))
Laura

Tallulah~Belle said...

Love the tiles.

I lived in Mn for 3 years before moving her to California....I so feel for you.

Loved the state...hated the weather.

Doreen said...

Wow - you sure got a lot of snow. Much more than we did. It kinda makes me feel better about our weather. I love the bathroom floor.It looks very good against the wood.