Friday, April 3, 2009

Cleaning, more cleaning and new shelves


Unfortunately, last night I had to bite the bullet and admit that I could not let my real house go one more day without some cleaning. Oh how I wish that I had cleaning fairies living at my house. Anyhow, while I was cleaning up my hubby finished some floating shelves for me for the living room. I think they turned out great- I am really happy with them. Yes....I know I have pumpkins hanging in my living room. They are there year round. I firmly believe in surrounding yourself with things that make you happy if you want to be happy. Pumpkins make me smile every single time I look at them. I don't mind if people think I am a bit strange- perhaps I am :) At least I am a weirdo with a clean house (hee hee hee)

3 comments:

MiniKat said...

If we were all "normal" the world would be a boring place. ;-)

Jean Day said...

That is wonderful you like to surround yourself by things that make you happy!!!! Best place to live. Your shelves turned out really well and the pumpkins are beautiful.

sunshine said...

Love the shelves!
I like pumpkins too. :)
You're so right about surrounding yourself with things you love. (hence my desire to rid myself of the "weird" place setting my mother in law gave me.. hehehe)
If you're a weirdo then you fit right in with the rest of us.. ;P
((Hugs))
laura