Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Chocolate

I don't really have anything to post for today. I woke up with the same headache I went to bed with so I decided that I needed to have chocolate cake for breakfast. Is there really anything that chocolate cake can't make a little bit better? Now I will go make some tea and hope that chocolate cake really does cure headaches. I received another mini's package in the mail yesterday. I received a glass decanter and 2 glasses for Han's library/office and a bag of flour with a measuring cup for the bakery. Pictures tomorrow :)

2 comments:

sunshine said...

I wish we were neighbours too! Anyone that has chocolate cake for breakfast is pretty flippin awesome in my books! Would you think me a bad Mother if I told you that my 4 year old had a kit kat bar for breakfast this morning? Yes? Okay then, he didn't. ;p
Hope that your headache has finally gone. I suffer from those as well and there's nothing worse than waking up with one. Especially when you had it before bed too!
I can't wait to see the new mini's (look at me using the correct lingo and everything!!!) I'm really looking forward to seeing the bag of flour and measuring cup!
((Hugs))
Laura

Kim said...

Woo Hoo Laura, correct lingo- next we are going to have to get you a dollhouse! Maybe not- they can be expensive hobbies- maybe I will share mine with you via internet. I had that stupid headache forever! I would not think you were a bad Mom for letting your child eat a kit kat for breakfast- I think lots of love and an occasional bit of naughty fun are exactly what makes a good Mom. Now if that is his breakfast every day we might want to have an intervention for his dentist's sake. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!!!!!!
Hugs!!!!!