Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WELCOME!!!!!

I have two new followers today! I am so happy to meet other people in the blog world with interests like mine! Please welcome Laura and Doreen. Laura is in Canada, with cold winters like mine and she is also anxiously awaiting spring. Please visit her at http://sunshineshangout.blogspot.com

Doreen makes the most wonderful dollhouse miniatures, and judging by her march 23rd post with pictures of her garden is also anxiously awaiting spring! I have to admit that I am jealous that she has more signs of green flower babies showing up in her garden than mine...but I am so happy to see the signs of spring in anyone's garden. What a long winter this has been! Please check out her blog at
http://doreensminiatures.blogspot.com/

Thank you for reading my blog ladies!!!

1 comment:

sunshine said...

Awwww.. thanks so much for the welcome and Thank you for following my Blog as well. What a nice suprise to see 7 Followers! (at least 4 of the other 6 don't follow...lol... I think!)

I'm glad that it's not just me that thinks the plates are .. ahem.. not that great. I've got so much "crap" from that woman it's not even funny. I always say.. "you can't go wrong with money. It's the right colour, size etc..". How awful am I??
Again, thanks for the shout out!
Take care,
Laura