Monday, March 23, 2009

Staircase

My hubby has been doing so much work. He finished up some work on our short staircase this weekend. The first picture shows right after we ripped out the old stair treads and iron banister and started to level and repair the stairs. The second picture is after a new banister was installed and the third picture shows the work almost done. Things are getting closer and closer to being finished. Perhaps there will be a day when our house does not consume our lives!!

stairs progress 2

stairs progress

stairs done

2 comments:

Debi Minter from WY said...

Tell your hubby, he is doing a smashing job! I love the staircase. What a difference. Doesn't it just make you smile when you look at it? Thank you so much for sharing!
HuGGs!

Kim said...

I will tell my hubby you said that! I think he is getting so tired of fixing things....but our house really is starting to look nice and we paid a LOT less for our house than most people these days. I smile all the time when I look at all his wonderful work lately! I am truly blessed. Big hugs to you my friend.....I am blessed to know you too!!!