Monday, March 23, 2009

Pictures



I have to admit that I do not know how to upload my pictures to blogspot. This post I am going to try to put the pictures in differently and see if that helps with the problem of my pictures getting cut off. If not, then I am going to have to bite the bullet and learn how to use blogspot better. I hate trying to learn how to do things on the computer! Things that most people pick up in 10 minutes seem to take me 10 hours. Anyhow, here are a couple of pictures of a trio of handmade tile/mosiac work I started a loooooong time ago. The tiles are all handmade and then there are altar boxes that contain handmade polymer clay prayer boxes that I add to as the years go by. They are very, very close to being finished and I am pretty proud of them because they were so much work! I don't think I will ever get rid of them.

3 comments:

Debi Minter from WY said...

I wish I could help you with your picture problems. I usually go into my photo editing program, fix any problems I see, and when I upload the pictures they seem to be okay. When you upload the pics, what size are you choosing?? Try different sizes on the upload page and see what happens!
HuGGs!

Angela said...

WOW...that is gorgeous work

Kim said...

Thank you Angela! They have been a work of love.....I have been working on them off and on for about 4 years! They bring me a lot of joy every time I look at them. When I have a friend or loved one that needs a special prayer I write it on a slip of paper and enclose it in a clay box, then bake it and place it inside the little houses on the pieces- so it carries a lot of special meaning to me. Thank you for visiting my blog!!!