Friday, March 27, 2009

New Project


I really don't need a new project, but this has been sitting on my desk in my art room for awhile now so I thought I would at least start it. It seems like I am not happy if I don't have a hundred different projects going on at once. This is a piece of scrap wood cut into a house shape. It is hard to tell in the picture but there is six boxes on the house and I have started covering them in paper clay. This will eventually hang in my art room and will contain pictures of my nieces and nephews. I am going to make the pictures with velcro on the back so that I can change them as the children grow. It looks awful now, but that is usually the case when I start a project. It will get better.

2 comments:

sunshine said...

What a great idea. You'll have to show us when you are finsihed. I bet it will be lovely.
Laura

Kim said...

Thank you Laura! I can see it finished in my head, now the trick is to get that vision in my head onto the artwork! Have a fab weekend!!!!!