Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I have been working with an old friend



My art projects lately have consisted of finishing house projects and finishing up long overdue christmas presents. I have, however, been working in my journal again. I forget how much I love to work in the journal- no rules there. Anyhow, here are a couple of pics of pages from this week- the blue page has white on purpose because I tend to rant about family matters in my journal and out of respect and privacy no one needs to read about that. Thank goodness for my journal though so I can vent some of it!

1 comment:

Debi Minter from WY said...

Kim, I love your journal entries! You are a very talented artist! I do the same thing you do in my journal. I will rant about something and then paint a thin layer of gesso over it so it can't be read. I'm glad you're feeling better! HuGGs, Debi