Friday, March 27, 2009

I have been tagged :) 6 Random Things About Myself

Laura over at http://sunshineshangout.blogspot.com/ has tagged me so here goes. I am pretty new to blogging and don't know many people yet, so I will just say that if you feel like doing this in your journal then I tag you.

Six Random Things About Myself


Here are the Rules...
The Rules1. Link the the person who tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Write six random things about yourself.4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here goes- 6 random things about me:

1. I cannot remember much of my childhood.

2. I am not happy if I cannot "make" something for longer than a day- I love to do all sorts of crafts.

3. I rarely watch tv- mostly I listen to what my hubby is watching. Sometimes I will actually see a commercial that I have listened to for weeks and bust out laughing. My husband finds this amusing.

4. I love the rain.

5. I love, love, love pumpkins, acorns and oak leaves and fall is my favorite season.

6. I worked as a floral designer for 20 years.

Anyone that feels like doing this in their own journal, please consider yourself tagged. Thanks Laura, this was fun.

2 comments:

sunshine said...

Fall is my favorite season too.
Thanks for doing it! It was great to learn a little more about you. :)
(((Hugs)))
Laura

houseofduck said...

#3, I do the same thing!