Monday, March 23, 2009

Bug Lady




Okay- one more post- again using blogspot add image- the last set of pictures looks better. I still think I should learn how to use this blog better as I have time. I am still working on my large Bug lady for my art room. This weekend I finished one of her wings and I could not wait to attach it and see how she looks. I also started adding some beaded felt leaves as a headcap for her. I still have a long way to go- but she is no longer looking like a gourd on a stick!

2 comments:

Debi Minter from WY said...

She is absolutely FAN-Tabulous! I love her, adore her, I so wish she were mine. You are SO TALENTED! Don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise. I can't wait to see her finished. She's gonna be priceless!
HuGGs!
Debi

Kim said...

Thank you Debi! I have been thinking about you and your blizzard you are dealing with! I hope you stay warm- I see you have Lexie to keep you company! At least if you have to be shut in it is good to have her to keep you company. She looks so cute all ready to go out and wipe off windows for you!